Skip to main content

change is good, change is movement!!

changes!!! does this word bring up emotions for you? fear of the unknown? well luckily for myself i am a bit of an adventurer:) we have been blessed as a family to live in australia for the last 4 years. what a total treat!! we all have loved it. with the news of my husbands job shutting there office here we are moving. i will not lie at first, i freaked out!! sort of a spinning out feeling. i was anxious with all the common questions, where will we go? what school will luna go to? what about taylor? we need a job?? you see where i am going with this. haha well during a bit of a panic i just stopped, took in a much needed breath and then just spoke... if you are wondering to whom well my higher power is the best description. i spoke my fears out loud and asked to please help!!! it worked!!! in no time my attitude completely shifted from fear to excitement. as if the exact situation had no more strong hold on me. gone-POOF:) just like that. i can understand now why we had to move here and learn and grow and now it is time to share what lessons i have learned with the next phase of my life. we have no real definitive plans, but a general idea and guess what "its all wonderful".
i embrace change with all love
i trust the process of life
change is movement and i am ready for what life has instore for me

with all love and light,
danielle
ps if anyone would like to share any changes happening in your life please do??!!

Comments

  1. Mum Wow You're Amazing With Every Word That Comes Out Of Your Wonderful Caring Mouth I Charish Forever.
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM!!!!!!
    P.S. Im not sure if thats how you spell charish.
    Love Luna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I AM published on elephant journal!!!

Life is truly amazing!! It wasn't always like that for me- like most everyone I was just existing to keep my head above water. I had to literally hit rock bottom for me to decide to do it differently- I am honored beyond words that my personal journey has been published twice in the last 6 months!!  My intention for sharing my story is to inspire others that no matter how bad it can be WE always have the choice to change it- thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing what you think http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/04/how-i-achieved-authentic-radical-self-love-danielle-dailey/ lots of love and appreciation- danielle dailey

Nobody likes a bully...

My dailey truths... let’s face it ~ we can all agree it is a total drag hanging around someone who brings you down and tears you apart, right? So let me ask you this, “Are you bullying yourself?” Are you telling yourself things that feel negative and scary? Chances are that you are!! Learn to recognize when that bully voice chimes in and stand up to it. Yep that’s right you can do that by letting the side of you that loves and supports you takeover the conversation. Danielle ♥️

we are souls having a human experience...

My dailey truths... I AM a soul having a "human" experience 💗  at times it feels like us "humans" can become very wrapped up in the thought that this is who we really are. My thoughts around this topic is that WE are so much bigger than the human version of us and when we connect with the higher side of us the SOUL side we connect to everyone on such a deeper level. Life becomes so much lighter and so much more enjoyable. Danielle 💗