Skip to main content

loving YOUR body... REALLY loving it :)

How often do you take the time to just thank YOUR incredible body? Everything it does for you- 24 hours a day- 7 days a week- year after year... Most of us are programmed to complain about our bodies, maybe even feel disgusted with it? If you are doing that remember that YOUR body can hear and feel your words and thoughts, and we create more of what we are feeling!! Isn't that creating more of what WE don't want? Doesn't sound FUN

What if you decided to put away the vanity and really REALLY honor your body- think about the blood flowing through your veins carrying the necessary oxygen to your organs- shoot lets think about your organs- they are always working to keep you alive and healthy. And what about our bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons, and all the rest that keep you moving? Our 72 trillion cells circulating our bodies all day every day-

Our lungs that fill us up with the air that we need for another breath on this planet- our heart which pumps into our beautiful bodies that again keep us alive. If each one of us took just a few minutes each day to really thank and love every part of our bodies just imagine HOW YOU WOULD FEEL!!

I would love to encourage you today to go ahead and just try it :) You know this is your body and you will be with it the entire time you are here- make the relationship FUN- LOVING-HEALTHY- its your choice!!

Have a gorgeous weekend

I love my beautiful body and all that it does for ME.

I send thank you's to every cell in my body and activate them with LOVE now.

I feel so great knowing that I am choosing to shower my beautiful body with love.

Danielle xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM published on elephant journal!!!

Life is truly amazing!! It wasn't always like that for me- like most everyone I was just existing to keep my head above water. I had to literally hit rock bottom for me to decide to do it differently- I am honored beyond words that my personal journey has been published twice in the last 6 months!!  My intention for sharing my story is to inspire others that no matter how bad it can be WE always have the choice to change it- thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing what you think http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/04/how-i-achieved-authentic-radical-self-love-danielle-dailey/ lots of love and appreciation- danielle dailey

Nobody likes a bully...

My dailey truths... let’s face it ~ we can all agree it is a total drag hanging around someone who brings you down and tears you apart, right? So let me ask you this, “Are you bullying yourself?” Are you telling yourself things that feel negative and scary? Chances are that you are!! Learn to recognize when that bully voice chimes in and stand up to it. Yep that’s right you can do that by letting the side of you that loves and supports you takeover the conversation. Danielle ♥️

we are souls having a human experience...

My dailey truths... I AM a soul having a "human" experience 💗  at times it feels like us "humans" can become very wrapped up in the thought that this is who we really are. My thoughts around this topic is that WE are so much bigger than the human version of us and when we connect with the higher side of us the SOUL side we connect to everyone on such a deeper level. Life becomes so much lighter and so much more enjoyable. Danielle 💗