welcome to this beautiful space i have created for us....

i feel deep gratitude for my life and wanted a safe and positive space for myself and my beautiful friends to come and share uplifting stories and ideas. i appreciate you stopping by and look so forward to hearing from you.


with love, light, and laughter!!!

xx

Friday, January 10, 2014

I AM a published author!!!!

                                                     


Hello and happy happy New Years to you!!! I have been feeling so blessed and filled with tons of gratitude and we are only on the second week of the new year... As you know I am a certified Law of Attraction coach and I use the principles of the universal laws in my own life everyday- with that being said I would LOVE to share with you the coolest true story that has happened to me.


A few months ago, I was chatting with my business partner, Marianne and we decided that we were ready to write a book- just a simple, yet powerful small book. We started to meet twice a week to come up with ideas that felt FUN for us to share. That lasted 2 weeks before the universe handed us an opportunity to become contributing authors to a very powerful healing book!! We were asked to dig deep and share our personal journeys to finding our "Authentic-Self"

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! We were nervous, anxious, and down right scared but knew that we had to just say YES... Of course I knew that I would need some help with my writing and I reached out to one of my closest friends here in Austin (Dara) who was onboard faster than I could blink my eyes. It was all falling right into my lap-

My point to this incredible true story is that I set an intention that felt really FUN (writing a book) I totally worked with the energy that it was happening (TRUSTING the process) I let go of the hows, when, and shoulds... I reached out to a connection on linked in to congratulate her on a new book she was releasing in Jan. 2014 ( ended up to be the woman who asked me to be a contributing author)

Now that is Law of Attraction in action!! WOOHOO!!

This also lead to Marianne and myself wanting to host our own radio show- GUESS WHAT we have our own radio show and having a blast! It is a 30 minute weekly show filled with tools, techniques, and FUN.

Life really is here to support us- Its really just learning how to set an intention, trust, and then allow.

I am wrapping all love and happiness around each of you and I know that you are here to shine!!

Danielle xx






2 comments:

  1. So awesome Danielle! I'm so glad you wrote the comment. Shows how following your instinct to do even the smallest thing can lead to a manifestation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU my sweet angel are the inspiration for this post!!! thank YOU thank YOU for being exactly who you are <3

    ReplyDelete