Skip to main content

simple steps to help YOU through the holidays!!!

happy holidays all of you gorgeous lights!!! this is an amazing time of the year... it is all about love, gratitude, family, and friends. if there are some of YOU right now saying to yourself, hmmm easy for you to say, YOU don't know my family or how stressful it is for me to try and organize and make everyone happy. well guess what, YOU have a choice!!! thats right YOU have the choice to continue telling yourself how stressful the holiday season is--- or you could choose to say YOU know what this year I AM going to just enjoy and sit back and appreciate all the blessings i have.

what would your holiday season look like if you just gave yourself a break?? i can see it now, LOTS of smiling and laughing. man that sounds great to me. YOU deserve to enjoy your life and everything in it. so why don't this holiday season give yourself a break!!

some simple awesome techniques to help relieve holiday stress---

1. 3-5 deep beautiful love filled breaths....place your hand over your heart and connect within

2. set your intention each morning
example: today i choose to stay calm and full of love

3. before bed give yourself 3-5 minutes of deep breathing and reflect on all that was good about the day!!!




watch the stress melt away with just a few simple practical steps during the holiday season!!!

remember i am always sending love and light to this beautiful planet and that includes YOU so keep smiling and laughing :)

love and light forever-
danielle dailey xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM published on elephant journal!!!

Life is truly amazing!! It wasn't always like that for me- like most everyone I was just existing to keep my head above water. I had to literally hit rock bottom for me to decide to do it differently- I am honored beyond words that my personal journey has been published twice in the last 6 months!!  My intention for sharing my story is to inspire others that no matter how bad it can be WE always have the choice to change it- thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing what you think http://www.elephantjournal.com/2014/04/how-i-achieved-authentic-radical-self-love-danielle-dailey/ lots of love and appreciation- danielle dailey

Nobody likes a bully...

My dailey truths... let’s face it ~ we can all agree it is a total drag hanging around someone who brings you down and tears you apart, right? So let me ask you this, “Are you bullying yourself?” Are you telling yourself things that feel negative and scary? Chances are that you are!! Learn to recognize when that bully voice chimes in and stand up to it. Yep that’s right you can do that by letting the side of you that loves and supports you takeover the conversation. Danielle ♥️

Happiness is a choice...

My dailey truths... happiness is your birth right. You DO NOT need to work hard for it or be good enough to earn it, you have a choice to just simply choose it. I can already hear some of you say,” oh ok Danielle it’s that simple?” And I will answer you YES it really is. When you are finding your mind going to a dark scary place ask yourself does thinking about this make me feel happy? Let’s be honest the answer will be obvious- NO!! Ok great when you catch it simply turn your attention on something that brings you a smile and feels good to your heart ♥️